To keep your jewelry shiny and perform proper cleaning and care, please follow our recommendations.
• Do not get into the ocean or pools with the jewel, as chlorine, soaps, perfumes, cosmetics and salt and sweat water can accelerate the oxidation of the Metal.
• Avoid direct exposure to artificial light or sunlight for long periods of time.
• It is important to clean the jewels often to maintain their shine and beauty.
• Gold or silver plated jewelry should only be cleaned gently with a microfiber or suede cloth, without applying any liquid or product.
• If you’re not planning on using it for a while, it’s important to clean it before storing it, to remove accumulated grease and sweat from use.
• The metal tends to oxidize when in contact with the oxygen of the air, which is a natural chemical reaction, therefore store the jewel in its box.
• Gold and silver plated pieces are usually more delicate and susceptible to losing color over time, especially if the care indicated in the previous sections is not carried out.
Comments are closed.